quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2020

Learning Chinese/Mandarin with subtitles - day 2 and 3

yesterday and today I limited to listen to some cards, less than 10, because I was very tired as I spent a lot of time configuring two columns bilingual book to improve my French.

Yesterday was a day of learning the process of doing this. And today because the files have many errors (I did not format the txt good enough) I spent the day correcting the gaps. But I think that next I'll do much better. And as I'll be busy with the first I'll have more time to prepare the others.

Fallowing the L-R Method, I'm also planning to read/listen to the Bible Stories of JW in mandarin.

I hope so tomorrow I'll have more time to really study. Let's see if I will get some positive results from all this process

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário