segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2016

Do you know GoldList?

What is a language but a bunch of words and meanings? This is a right question but not a correct answer. Vocabulary is a main part of a language of course (the word, its meaning and pronunciation), but it does not represent the whole thing a language is. Anyway, if you don't have a solid and vast vocabulary I'm not sure you really can speak a language.

This is the reason I started GoldList method. Seriously, I am not sure if it really increases the known vocabulary more than any others traditional methods, but is certainly a funny and easy way to study a language (I'm doing this with English and French, and also thinking to do the same with Spanish, Swedish and Papiamento).

The unique problem is maybe how much money I'll spend (with note books and pens). This is a kind of problem when you have a family to feed and live in a country with so many social and economic distortions. But we can always improvise with used sheets of paper.

If you don't know (anything) about GoldList method, I think this video is very comprehensible:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário