sábado, 1 de outubro de 2016

Why I Failed as a Professional?


How you do, blogger friend?

Maybe you are the only one reader I have of this blog, but I don't blame you because I haven't written as much as I could. Then, you asked me why I failed as a professional. Although I'm not sure what do you mean about that, I'll try to answer you to the limits of my possibility.

First of all, the question implies that I failed or have failed because your why-question. I can say I haven't failed, it is true, or at least I believe that I have not failed, but instead, I can say I failed in a way or another at some point in my life. To be more precise, I had an ascending career, but I just changed it to something I didn't know at that time what it would be, and though I'm doing good things now, it really could be different (but who knows?). I changed not only for reasons of choice, but because I failed, yes, I assume that I failed.
I made a team, and for some years I was a leader with great perspective. My fault was I didn't pay any attention to what goodness or useful the other members could have given me or even if they were giving me something, and I put all of me in that work and team-work. The true is that I gave everything I could sillily, and the result was that everybody took what they needed from me, and nobody gave me what they should given me. Hence, when I hadn't any more to add I just turned into a discarded weight.
Anyway, I could have tried for myself alone, but that time I hadn't noted how it would be possible and I simply quit. But God was always good to me and today I am not where I wanted to be, but nor in a so bad position.

Post Scriptum: "Why I failed question" maybe was motivated by the fact that I've asked for contribution  to write in English on this blog, but I think they do not have any (necessary) relation because I asked for financial support just as an extra motivation and to (try to) see how far anyone can go to help another person (me in the case) to learn something (a language in this example).

Now it is your time to talk to me and say what you think about. If you want to give me financial help (for any reason you want), please, read my post:
http://speakisamazing.blogspot.com.br/2016/07/gain-post-or-give-donation.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário